02 August 2005

The Power of the Dragon - Step Four

My dear Humans,

My old friend Juan told me once this is the path:

"First you take the decision to become an Apprentice.
After you change your views upon yourself and the world,
Then you take the decision to become a Warrior,
and thus you're able of the utmost discipline and control over yourself.
After acquiring forbearance and timing,
Then you take the decision to become a Man of Knowledge.
And once you've learned to 'see',
You have become a Seer.
The Seer has his own path to walk, but it can't be described..."

And today, after years of digging, I finally and clearly see how much he was right. He's deeply right, beyond good and evil, beyond creeds, beyond semantics, beyond the method you chose to learn with.

As a Dragon, I have my own way of saying this, but I learned to recognize the Truth whatever the shape it may take.

Hmm... Well, do you know any good method to learn?

Yeah... someday we'll talk about that too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home